Copyright © 2007–2014 James Coglan and contributors
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
Parts of the Software build on techniques from the following open-source projects:
- Prototype, © 2005–2010 Sam Stephenson (MIT license)
- Alex Arnell’s Inheritance library, © 2006 Alex Arnell (MIT license)
- Base, © 2006–2010 Dean Edwards (MIT license)
- Ruby standard library modules, © Yukihiro Matsumoto and contributors (Ruby license)
- Test::Unit, © 2000–2003 Nathaniel Talbott (Ruby license)
- Context, © 2008 Jeremy McAnally (MIT license)
- EventMachine::Deferrable, © 2006–07 Francis Cianfrocca (Ruby license)
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.